Monday, November 4, 2013

post entry 7

  The Archetype that I chose is the destroyer, out of all the archetypes this one confuses me the most still after reading about it I don't fully understand.  The story was Hun and his twin sons talk about death. I don't understand the overall meaning of the story but I know for sure it talks about death. The characteristics of a Destroyer is there to help people to let go and move on from loss of death. The Destroyer surprisingly does good to your life they re organizing things in their life and removing things that aren't good for you.

    It kind of reminds me of the angel of death; Which is someone who comes to people who are dying and shows them their mistakes or their future if they don't fix their mistakes. I think of the movie click which about a guy who is always worried about work oppose to spending time with his family. The angel of death gives him a remote were he can remind of fast forward his life so he doesn't have to experience anything he can just go past it. But what he doesn't realize is he misses everything and regret of a lot of choices he makes the angel of death shows him hoping it will scare him into making things right therefore it can change his future which he saw and didn't like.
    

    At first what confused me about the Destroyer is what is really about because when I read about I assume it's about letting go of the bad to reinvent your self now that you dealt with a loss. But it also talks about outlaws which at first came to my mind as a bad thing. But really it's about breaking rules to help other or risking your life to help others which I consider to be a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment