Friday, October 25, 2013

Blog Entry 5



During this semester I've learned about more about symbolism and how when you want to understand poetry you have to sometime had to try a make sense of what you understand. There’s no wrong answer if you can support what you think the poem is about. Also I learned about literally terms which I remember learning before in school ; and now I have a better understanding of what the terms means such as alliteration, figurative language, denotation ,connotation ,and hyperbole.

One of the interesting things I found out about this English class would be that it was mostly a cyber-class. I never really had a class were mostly all the work is online it was different for me but I enjoy it. I also liked how instead of reading an ordinary book was doing not a typical topic which is supernatural. I enjoyed that as a student I can put my work up on a blog website for everyone to see and I can design it however the way l like.

Before I attended this class my expectation weren’t really high; I just wanted to be able to grow as a writer. I always enjoyed English so I just wanted to make sure that throughout my college experience I make sure I improved my writing. Also was hoping the class wasn’t as hard because ENG 101 was difficult for me because I didn’t enjoy the class. But I’m grateful that my teacher is nice and helpful and I’m able to feel like I can learn more and correct  my mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment